Our Custom Home Builder Services:
What we offer
- Custom home building. If you already have your dream house plans drawn up, we can build directly from those. But we won’t just build it, we will walk you through every step of the way from helping you with the selection process for all the internal design elements of your home such as fixtures, finishes, add-ons and texture choices to exterior finishes and landscaping. We are a full service custom home builder, we’re not happy until you’re living your dream. As Colorado’s premier custom home builder, we go above and beyond other custom home builder services to create an extraordinary home that will bring you family and friends together.
- Custom home design. If your dream home is just a twinkle in your eye, we will help you design your dream home with the help of your architect, or we can work with a trusted local architect if you don’t have one.
- Lot selection. We will work with your realtor or one of our preferred realtors to help you find the best lot to suit your home and lifestyle. Check out our Featured Properties page for a listing of breathtaking lots available now through our preferred realtor network.
- Rebuilding. If your home was destroyed by the recent wildfires, we will coordinate the details to help determine if your home can be rebuilt on the existing foundation or if it needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. We will take you through the process of determining which aspects from your previous home you’d like to incorporate into your new home, and what aspects will be brand new. We will walk with you through the entire process, from the ashes left behind until you’re settled in your brand new home, and beyond.
- Additions and remodels. We are experienced in all facets of home construction and remodeling, from kitchens and bathrooms to indoor pools and man caves.
Building a custom home can be stressful for most people, however, we try to eliminate that stress by keeping you involved in the process as much, or as little, as you desire. Our custom home builder services includes thorough building plan and timeline so that you are informed of the day-to-day progress of your project. You will also be given access to Solid Rock Custom Homes Build Tools. This online, web based computer program will allow you to view photos of the building progress of your home, keep track of your budget and home selections, and allow you to communicate with our building team.
Striving to keep excellent communication lines open with our clients, as part of our custom home builder services we will also provide you with the cell phone number to the owner of Solid Rock Custom Homes so that all questions or concerns are addressed to your satisfaction. As a Solid Rock client, you will enjoy a ground breaking ceremony to celebrate the first day of construction, have the opportunity to be involved throughout the entire project, and celebrate with us when your dreams become a reality.
As part of our custom home builder services, each homeowner is given a one (1) year homeowner warranty. Homeowners are given a warranty manual that includes all of your product literature and extended warranties, a copy of your purchase agreement, emergency phone numbers and other valuable information. We will review the warranty program with you prior to the start of construction and again at the final walk-through.
One Month Review:
After you’ve had some time to settle in, you may have questions, or little things that need attention. The purpose of this review is to catch things before they become a problem and to answer your questions with items related to your home. For your convenience, a Solid Rock Custom Homes team member will call you to schedule this appointment with SRCH owner, Lain Chappell.
Eleven Month Review:
We’ll send you a reminder to schedule this inspection. Like the 1-month review, this meeting is held at your home to make sure everything is going according to plan and to make any repairs that might be necessary. A final, warranty related walk through will be scheduled between you and Lain Chappell to assure everything is to your satisfaction. Any final warranty work will be completed at this time, however, we are always available to assist our clients in the future with any of their home care needs.
Want more information? Contact Us!